CONNECTOR WORLD TRADE
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY CONSUMER 2016
These general terms and conditions of delivery have been drawn up by Connector World Trade.
Parties other than the parties referred to above are not free to use these general terms and conditions.
No part of these general terms and conditions of delivery may be altered, reproduced, stored in an automated data file, and/or made public in any shape or form,
either electronically, mechanically, in the form of photocopies, recordings or in any other manner, without the prior written permission of Connector World Trade
Present Conditions are used by:
Connector World Trade
2031 AZ Haarlem
www.connectorworldtrade.com can be reached by phone at phone number 0031-(0)23 3030124
and moreover within reach by e-mail by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 1 Definitions
In these General Conditions used words, singular or plural, that start with a capital letter, have the meaning of the italic words as defined underneath in this article.
1.1 General Conditions: present general conditions.
1.2 Order procedure: The procedure that the Customer goes through in an interactive way at the Website on
1.3 Customer: the other party of Connector World Trade with whom Connector World Trade enters into a Contract.
1.4 Contract: contract of which the General Conditions are an integral part of concerning the sale and delivery of
1.5 Parties: Connector World Trade and Customer together.
1.6 Connector World Trade: the party that operates the General Conditions, also opposing party of Customer.
1.7 Website: the website of Connector World Trade to be found under the URL: https://www.connectorworldtrade.com
1.8 Products: products that Connector World Trade offers on her Website, which Customer can order.
Article 2 Appropriateness
2.1 The General Conditions are applicable to all Contracts, possible (e-mail) newsletters, the Website, the Order
procedure as well as contacts and / or (juristic) acts between Parties, also when these (juristic) acts could not
lead to a Contract.
2.2 Appropriateness of general delivery or payment conditions and / or other general or special conditions of
Customer are expressly exclusive.
Article 3 Realization Contract
3.1 The Products as offered on the Website with accompanying prices as an offer without obligations, which can be
accepted by Customer by going through and completing the entire Order procedure.
3.2 Connector World Trade does not guarantee that the offer as referred to before is without mistakes and / or
omissions. Misprints are expressly reserved and can be a foundation for not accepting the Contract.
If Connector World Trade decides so, she will immediately inform the Customer with this.
3.3 If the Contract is not established or disbanded, for what reason so ever, under which is included the situation
as referred to in the preceding subsection, Connector World Trade bears the responsibility for –when the
Customer paid in advance, refunding the paid amounts to the Customer as soon as is possible for Connector
World Trade including the initial shipping costs. This refund will at least take place within 14 (Fourteen) days.
Article 4 Prices and payment
4.1 Prices as stated on the Website are inclusive VAT, as well as inclusive other enforced levies as stipulated by the
authorities. The prices are exclusive shipping costs. The Customer will be charged for these during the Order
4.2 Connector World Trade is authorized to adjust the prices at any time. With price changes, the latter has no
consequences for current Contracts, which will be executed for the prices that were agreed upon.
4.3 The due amounts can be paid by the Customer in several ways, for example
- by means of electronic prepayment (option: via iDEAL during Order procedure)
- by means of prepayment with transfer (via Bank)
- by means of Credit Card.
Article 5 Delivery period
5.1 The delivery periods as stated on the Website as well as in confirmation e-mails are indicative.
5.2 Connector World Trade will make a supreme effort to achieve these indicative stated delivery periods.
5.3 If and as far as Connector World Trade cannot deliver the ordered Products to Customer within 30 (Thirty)
days, the Customer has the right to cancel the Contract, after Connector World Trade informed not being able
to execute the Contract within the stated period. Then, Article 3.3 is in accordance application.
Article 6 Revocation right
6.1 The Customer has the right to return the delivered Products to Connector World Trade within seven (7)
weekdays after receipt, without providing reasons (so without having to fill in the complaint form as stated in
article 7.1) provided that:
- a. the Products are in their original and unopened package and are not used.
- b. the products are custom made for the customer
- c. the Products are returned at the expense of the Customer, not sufficiently stamped packages will not be accepted by Connector World Trade
- d. the Customer itself is responsible for the way of shipment and for the risk of the package –and this responsibility and the risk herewith is accepted by Customer- until received it.
6.2 The revocation counts as disbanding value whereby the Customer has the right to refund of which is already
paid. With revocation, article 3.3 is in accordance application.
Article 7 Complaints
7.1 If and as far as the Customer believes the characteristics of the Products do not satisfy the Contract, the
Customer will consult Connector World Trade, after which Customer has the right to return the Products to Connector World Trade provided that:
- a. Customer has inspected the delivered after receipt and reported possible defects in writing to
Connector World Trade within a qualified period;
- b. the complaint can be downloaded from the Website and filled in completely afterwards;
- c. the Products are returned at the expense of the Customer, not sufficiently stamped packages will not be accepted by Connector World Trade;
- d. the Customer itself is responsible for the way of shipment and for the risk of the package –and this responsibility and the risk herewith is accepted by Customer- until Connector World Trade received it.
7.2 If investigation carried out by Connector World Trade proves that the Products do comply with the Contract,
Connector World Trade will consult with Customer.
7.3 If investigation of Connector World Trade indeed proves that the characteristics of the Products do not comply
with the Contract, the Customer has the right to a substitute product, if still available, and refund of the shipping costs as stated under b of article 7.1. Might the substitute product not be available, the Customer has the right to:
- a. the selecting of a substitute product of the same value as Product which did not turn out to be satisfactory, if the selected product is more expensive than Product which did not turn out to be satisfactory, the Customer will contribute the difference in price, if the selected product is cheaper than the Product that did not turn out to be satisfactory, the Customer will receive the difference in price, where the last sentence of article 3.3 is in accordance application;
- b. refund of the value of the Product which counts as (partial) annulment of the Contract, where the last sentence of article 3.3 is in accordance application.
7.4 When speaking of the value of the Product in the preceding subsection, the price that is agreed upon in the
Contract is referred to.
7.5 During the period as stated in article 6.1, the Customer may also use the right as given in that article.
Nevertheless, with a filled-in complaint Form the procedure as in this article is supposed.
Article 8 Process personal data
8.1 If and as far as personal data of Customer is processed, this processing is merely about:
- a. executing and giving shape to the Contract;
- b. subject to the limitation of the following subsection, informing the Customer with (new) Products and services of Connector World Trade
8.2 For sending commercial expressions via electronic way to Customers (for example, but not exclusively, e-mail
newsletters and SMS messages) as stated in preceding subsection under b, the Customer is asked for
permission during the Order procedure, and only when this permission is given by the Customer,
Connector World Trade will send these expressions.
Article 9 Applicable law, complaints and disputes
9.1 The Dutch legislation is applicable to the Contract and to Contracts resulting from this.
9.2 If and as far as a complaint comes up, the Customer contacts Connector World Trade, which contact can be
executed by telephone, in writing and electronic. The contact data which can be used for this are given at the
top of present General Conditions. Connector World Trade will react to a complaint not later than within 30
(Thirty) days as stated for this.
Article 10 Other stipulations
10.1 Connector World Trade is authorized to adjust present General Conditions at all times. After change of the
General conditions, current General Conditions will be executed with the old conditions that was agreed upon.
10.2 If and as far as Connector World Trade provided log in data for the Order procedure, the Customer himself
bears the responsibility for these data. These data are strictly personal and may not be assigned under any
circumstances. The Customer himself is responsible for the consequences of the careful handling of these data.
Article 11 Deposit
11.1 These General Terms and Conditions have been deposited at the Chamber of Commerce for
Amsterdam under number: 65167619